As winter arrives, so does PM2.5, a hazardous airborne pollutant posing significant threats
to the health of individuals living in the bustling city. These tiny and invisible particles, easily inhaled, lead to a range of issues.
Health Effects of PM2.5
· Premature Aging: Wrinkles, skin damage, and loss of elasticity.
· Respiratory Problems: Chest tightness, breathing difficulties, coughing, irritation, nosebleeds, sore throat, and worsening of asthma, chronic bronchitis, and COPD.
· Cardiovascular Issues: Increased heart disease risks.
· Brain & Cognitive Impairment: Dementia, Alzheimer's, ADHD, anxiety, depression, schizophrenia and more.
· Skin & Eye Irritation: Dermatitis, acne, accelerated aging, freckles, skin cancer, and dry, red eyes with conjunctivitis.
Protecting Yourself from PM2.5 (Minimize health risks)
· Avoid areas with high PM2.5 levels.
· Use N95/KF94 masks outdoors.
· Check air quality; plan activities accordingly.
· Exercise regularly indoors.
· Consider heavy metal screening for wellness.
· Seek medical help for unusual symptoms, especially with existing health conditions.
At VitalLife Scientific Wellness Center, we help you shape your youthful longevity.
Contact us: +66 2066 8899, chat with us via LINE id: @vitallife_wellness or
Click 👉 https://bit.ly/3P7D29X
Hyperbaric oxygen treatment: https://www.vitallifeintegratedhealth.com/en/packages/hyperbaric-oxygen-therapy
Immune System Fighter Plus: https://www.vitallifeintegratedhealth.com/en/packages/immune-system-fighter-plus
IV Antioxidant Booster: https://www.vitallifeintegratedhealth.com/en/packages/health-is-wealth-antioxidant-booster
Age is Just a Number banner: https://www.vitallifeintegratedhealth.com/en/news/age-is-just-a-number