Tue, Jun 06|
Canada Tech Innovation Networking Reception
Singapore, largely known to be Asia’s new financial center and a world-leading technology and innovation hub, presents immense opportunities for Canadian technology companies to expand their business.
Time & Location
Jun 06, 2023, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. GMT+8
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
About the Event
Singapore, largely known to be Asia’s new financial center and a world-leading technology and innovation hub, presents immense opportunities for Canadian technology companies to expand their business. Using Singapore as a gateway, Canadian companies can find success in other high-growth ASEAN markets by scaling their solutions and unlocking new market potential. As a founding global leader in many innovative technologies across sectors, such as Artificial Intelligence, Canadian companies are well-positioned to plug into the technology ecosystem in Singapore to fuel more partnerships, business opportunities for major projects, and visibility for Canadian tech solutions. The event will also explore how rising Singaporean companies can leverage the technology ecosystem in Canada, in order to scale, expand, and take their business to new heights in North America.
- Provide all CABC members, partners, and visiting Canadian companies for the ATxSG conference with high-quality networking opportunities to add value for their trip.
- Raise awareness for the opportunities and support available in Singapore for Canadian tech companies and entrepreneurs - including sandbox programs, competitions, and other incentives - provided by the Canadian and Singapore governments.
- Foster business-to-business connections between Canadian and Singaporean tech companies and startups.
- Offer information for opportunities in Canada available for Singaporean companies to testbed their products for the North American market and expand their business abroad.
- Drive high-level dialogue on how Canada’s superior capabilities in technology can be leveraged in Singapore to raise awareness for Brand Canada in the tech sector.