Thu, Apr 14|
CanCham Vietnam Relocation Expo: All you need to know
Time & Location
Apr 14, 2022, 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
About the Event
CanCham’s Vietnam Relocation Expo: Join us to learn “all you need to know” in this online event aimed at helping individuals (CEO to Retiree, and everyone in between) interested in relocating to Vietnam.
Our expert speaker panel will focus on specific topics for moving to this exciting country, ranging from legal and immigration, moving and transportation, insurance and healthcare, education, and real estate.
Following presentations on each topic, our expert panel will be available for Q&A to answer any specific questions you may have about relocating to Vietnam!
• Immigration, Tax Obligations, and Taxation Rules in Vietnam for expats
• Relocation to Vietnam
• Health & Insurance in Vietnam for expats
• Education in Vietnam: International schools in HCMC & tiers of schools, types of programs to consider
• Residential Real Estate in Vietnam
• Vuong Tuan Phong (Paul), Legal Specialist at Viva Business Consulting.
• Dinh Nam Hai, Director at Viva Business Consulting.
• Erwan Dallasta, Branch Manager, Hanoi at Asian Tigers
• Adam Stevens, Partner Support Director at Pacific Cross
• Mike Hebert, .Director of Admissions and Market Growth at ISHCMC
• Winnie Lam, COO at Colliers
Date & Time: Thursday, April 14th, 2022 - 9:00AM - 10:30AM (ICT)
Wednesday, April 13th, 2022 - 9:00PM - 10:30PM (EST)
Free Zoom Webinar