Time & Location
Sep 07, 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Banyan Tree Hotel Bangkok, 21/100 S Sathon Rd, Khwaeng Thung Maha Mek, Khet Sathon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10120, Thailand
About the Event
We are delighted to invite you to an in-person DFDL Tax Seminar: Tax Updates on Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar, Vietnam and Thailand (CLMVT) on the 7th of September 2023 at the Banyan Tree Hotel Bangkok, Thailand, from 8:30 am to 12 pm. Keeping up with the latest local and international tax trends and developments is essential for your company's growth and success. We have prepared a comprehensive seminar designed to provide valuable insights into the evolving landscape in CLMVT. Our distinguished experts will share insights on the following:
- Latest updates on tax incentives, tax treaties, and transfer pricing in CLMVT countries
- Important recent tax authority rulings and cases
- Merger and Acquisitions (M&A) – how recent changes will impact asset and share deals
- Recent developments on the OECD BEPS project and Pillar 2 global anti-base erosion rules
- Practical case studies concerning tax planning and cross-border transactions
- Determining the optimal holding and financing jurisdiction for investments in CLMVT
Registration Fee: THB 2,000 Come and join us for an opportunity to get informed on the latest tax developments in CLMVT. Please register for the event at your earliest convenience.