Fri, Apr 29|
Renaissance Pattaya Resort & Spa
GTCC Multi-Chamber Eastern Seaboard Networking
Time & Location
Apr 29, 2022, 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Renaissance Pattaya Resort & Spa, 9/9 Moo 3, Na Jomtien, Sattahip, Muang Pattaya, Amphoe Sattahip, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20250, Thailand
About the Event
Join us after a tax seminar with Martin Liebenow, Tax Director / Head of German Desk, Mazars in Thailand (16:00 - 17.00 hrs). This Eastern Seaboard Networking in April is organised by GTCC, in collaboration with other bilateral chambers of commerce in Thailand, where you can get connected with relevant contacts of your industry. Unwind and enjoy a relaxing evening at Renaissance Pattaya Resort & Spa with delicious finger food and free flow of beer and wine. This is a business networking event and all are welcome irrespective of nationality of individual or company.
- GTCC and co-chamber members: THB 800
- Non-members: THB 1,500
Price inclusive of finger food buffets, free flow of drinks and compulsory on-site ATK testing.
- Strictly no walk-ins policy. Pre-registration is required. For your registration approval, please upload a copy / screenshot of your Covid-19 vaccination certificate or Covid-19 recovery certificate onto our registration system.
- Only limited number of fully-vaccinated guests are allowed.
- Compulsory on-site ATK test will be conducted by nurses.
- Please register early to secure your space. Our online registration will be automatically closed when maximum capacity has been reached.
Note: GTCC Multi-Chamber Eastern Seaboard Seminar with Mazars in Thailand will be organised prior to this networking event. Please select the ticket of "Seminar + ESB networking" if you wish to join both events.