Fri, Jul 15|
Pullman Pattaya Hotel G
Joint Chambers ESB Sundowners hosted by AustCham
Time & Location
Jul 15, 2022, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Pullman Pattaya Hotel G, 445, Beach, Na Kluea 18, Muang Pattaya, Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20150, Thailand
About the Event
Date: Friday, July 15, 2022
Time: 06:00 - 09:00 PM
Venue: G Room, 2nd Floor, Main Building, Pullman Pattaya Hotel G
Cost: THB 700 for CanCham members and THB 1,400 for non-members
Booking & payment: please click HERE
The Australian-Thai Chamber of Commerce (AustCham), in collaboration with partner chambers, welcomes members and guests to AustCham's Eastern Seaboard Sundowners held on Friday 15th July 2022. All those living on the Eastern Seaboard or who travel there for business are welcome to attend this event which is a great opportunity to network with others who live and work within the region. Our event sponsors from WHA Group, Thailand’s leading developer of Industrial Estates, Utilities, Power, and Property Solutions. Members and guests will also be able to enjoy a delicious choice of local and international dishes and friendly atmosphere at Pullman Pattaya Hotel G, a culmination of traditional Thai and cutting-edge designs suited for every lifestyle. Nestled away in a lush landscape with serene tropical gardens and private Beach Club with direct access to the beach. We look forward to seeing you there!
Friday, 15th July
Room rate/room/night Deluxe Room: THB 2,400 net includes breakfast Executive Room: THB 3,600 net includes breakfast & club’s privileges
Special rate for extension stay on Saturday 16th July
Room rate/room/night Deluxe Room: THB 2,800 net includes breakfast Executive Room: THB 4,000 net includes breakfast & club’s privileges
Sundowners event policy:
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions and limited event space, registrations in advance are required and we will not accept walk-ins at this event.
- Kindly note that by registering for this event, you are providing consent for your details to be shared with our partners for this event.
Payment and Cancellation policy:
- Advance payment is required to confirm your registration and if payment not made 24 hours before event, your place will be passed on to the waiting list.
- Free cancellation within 24 hours before the event and payments are refundable or transferred to next event’s credit.
- Cancellations received less than 24 hours (1 days) and no-shows are NOT able to receive neither a refund nor credit. For those who haven’t paid will be charged with invoice unconditionally.