Wed, Jun 09|
Preparing the Next Generation of Healthcare Professionals: Fostering Quality Through Education and Practice
Join us on World Accreditation Day. You will meet leaders from international academia and healthcare professionals from around the world who will discuss continuous improvement and other topics.
Time & Location
Jun 09, 2021, 7:00 p.m. ICT
About the Event
We are pleased to invite you to our Study Day which will take place on June 9 on the occasion of World Accreditation Day.
In view of the emerging challenges to come, the management of hospital organizations is called upon to innovate, invent and regenerate in the face of major crises. In this sense, decision-makers are faced with the constraints related to maintaining the quality and safety of care in a context governed by hazards and uncertainty. In this regard, we must recognize that continuous improvement presents a real opportunity to strengthen the resilience and agility of our hospital organizations. As part of organizational innovation, this dynamic is based on the development of new concepts resulting from scientific research to equip project managers in hospitals. In the light of this observation, the objective of this study day is to discuss, on one hand, the plurality of hospital continuous improvement projects at the international level. And on the other hand, to highlight the contributions of the university to support hospitals in the deployment of such an approach at managerial and operational level.
>>> Registration link <<<
The first part will be dedicated to the presentations of the panelists (10-15 min for each speaker) where they will be able to present their institutions and will talk about the importance of the quality of care, and the “bridge” that exists between hospitals and higher education institutions.
This part will be followed by a round table where the panelists can deepen the subject while having a constructive exchange.THE PANEL EXPERTS:
- Dr. Hatem Faraj Al Ameri, Manager Medical Education & Examination, Medical Education & Examination, Healthcare Licensing & Medical Education, Department of Health (UAE),
- Prof. Chakib Nejjari, President of the Mohammed VI university of Health Sciences (Morocco),
- Prof. Ali Mtiraoui, Director of Research Laboratory "Quality Management of health care", President of National Board of Family medicine, Former President of the University of Sousse & Former Dean of Faculty of medicine (Tunisia),
- Prof. Marie-Josée Fleury, Douglas Research Centre & McGill (Canada),
- Prof. Frédéric Thys, Director of Emergencies at Grand Hôpital de Charleroi, DM Coordinateur PUH COVID-19 Province Hainaut (Belgium).
The panel discussion will be moderated by Prof. Lahcen EL Hiki, Coordinator of the Institute of Science and Risk Management, University of Mons (Belgium).
The day will end with a workshop / master class that will focus on the practical concepts of our Qmentum accreditation program from Accreditation Canada. This workshop will be led by our health systems improvement advisor, Nyreen Colmenares.EVENT DETAILS:
Date: June 9, 2021
Time: 14:00 PM (GMT +2)
Entry Fee: Free of Charge
*Please note that seats for the master class are limited. Only the first 40 registrants will receive a registration link for this interactive workshop.
CanCham Thailand (Thai-Canadian Chamber of Commerce) 139 Pan Road, Sethiwan Tower, 9th floor, Bangkok 10500