Wed, Mar 29|
Responsible Business Conduct in Thailand: How to mitigate risks for your business? (Webinar)
Time & Location
Mar 29, 2023, 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. ICT
About the Event
Embassy of Canada in Thailand, CanCham Thailand and Sasin School of Management brought to you the exclusive webinar on Responsible Business Conduct in Thailand and How to mitigate risks for your business? on March 29, 2023 via ZOOM.
Responsible business conduct integrates the management of risks to the environment, people and society into a business’ core activities. It makes a company more resilient through awareness of production and supply chain risks (operational, financial and legal). Responsible business conduct includes measures for prevention, mitigation and targeted legislation.
- Prevention: addressing potential problems before they occur
- Mitigation: having strategies in place to address adverse scenarios
- Legislation: Canada has legislation in place in critical areas related to responsible business conduct, such as corruption, transparency and most recently, forced labour through amendments to the Customs Tariff.
This is a unique opportunity for you to learn from the experts about concrete ways to mitigate risks associated with corruption and bribery in Thailand and build a successful compliance strategy for your business. The panel will be followed by Q&A session.
- Pat Poitevin, Executive Director and Co-Founder of the Canadian Center of Excellence on Anticorruption (CCEAC)
- Dr. Juree Vichit-Vadakan, Chairperson, Center for Philanthropy and Civil Society, National Institute of Development Administration (NIDA)
- Lars Svensson, Chief Executive, Sasin Sustainability & Entrepreneurship Center (SEC)
- Allan Bell, Special Advisor, CCEAC
- Date: March 29, 2023 via ZOOM
- Time: 8:00-10:00 AM
Register now, This is a can't miss webinar!
Attendee will receive a zoom link after completing registration.THB 0.00