Wed, Jul 06|
One Sala @One Nimman
Talk & Meet-up: Joint Chambers Tech & The City x Chiang Mai Connect: Agrofood x Deeptech - what's next?
Time & Location
Jul 06, 2022, 5:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
One Sala @One Nimman, Nimmanhaemin ตำบลสุเทพ อำเภอเมืองเชียงใหม่ เชียงใหม่ 50200, Thailand
About the Event
Date: Wednesday, July 6, 2022
Time: 05:30 - 08:00 PM (Online talk 06:00 - 07:00 PM)
Venue: One Sala @One Nimman
Cost: Free of charge, pre-registration is encouraged
Registration: please click HERE
*You are also free to join the talk online (Online talk from 6PM - 7PM)
Chiang Mai is one of the prime agricultural and food hubs of Thailand. Year after year, foodtech startups have come and go. And it's now time to ask, how will DeepTech play a role in the agrofood scene?
- Post-legalization, what's the next step for the (medical) cannabis industry? Looking towards sustainability and food security, can Chiang Mai become a green city through an urban farming network? The plant-based meat scene is also an area in focus for this part of Thailand, taking on the regional market. And what is happening with MAID - the Maejo Agricultural Innovation District upon its launch?
- Meet fellow startup founders and entrepreneurs from the tech ecosystem
- Update yourself on the agrofood tech scene in Chiang Mai
- Connect with entrepreneurs & professionals from the tech eco-system and beyond - wide-ranging industries in the North - linking business groups from the international and local chambers of commerce, to the Federation of Thai Industries
- Assc. Prof. Dr. Apinun Suvarnaraksha, Director RAE, Maejo University
- Smith Taweelerdniti, CEO, Let's Plant Meat
- Ryan Doran, CEO, Cannabiz Agronomics
- Manuel Madani, General Manager, SE, Asia Priva